Coming up with your own personal wish list is always easy and fun, however not so much when you need to buy for someone else – especially when it’s for your beau who has everything. I have carefully curated a small list of items from my favourite stores and online shops that will no doubt make your man extremely happy (and very stylish!)
1. Aether Cone Wireless Speakers ($399). Wireless speakers are nothing new but Cone’s capabilities will blow you away. It learns what, when and how someone likes to listen to music. When it’s turned on, it will automatically play what the listener loves with amazing sound quality. Small enough that it can be brought anywhere. Simple to use. Beautifully crafted and if that’s not enough, it even responds to voice commands.
2. Rag & Bone Cashmere Beanie ($135). Crafted from extra soft ribbed cashmere, this grey beanie from cult contemporary brand Rag & Bone is a fall/winter wardrobe essential. Both comfy and snug, you will have to beg him to take it off.
3. Nike Flystepper 2K3 ($125). Whether he’s a lover of basketball or simply likes the swag and off court fashion of a ball player, there is no doubt he will be into this street wear sneaker inspired by the basketball shoe with the same name. The Nike Flystepper also comes in a Black/White/Grey colour way but the all black version is classic and can be dressed up or down.
4. Rimowa Topas Multiwheel 55cm Carry-On Case ($875). Perfect for the savvy traveller who believes that style should still exist when traveling, Rimowa’s compact rigged aluminum carry-on case is the ideal hand luggage choice. It’s spacious, light, has 360 swivel wheels and an extendible handle for easy manoeuvring. Crafted to the German company’s high standards, it makes an outstanding gift for any man with a case of wanderlust.
5. RW&Co Reversible Puffer Jacket ($140). Not every single day during winter calls for a parka. Some days call for a lighter jacket that your guy can layer over his go-to cashmere sweaters for a casual yet chic look. And the bonus, this topper from RW&Co is reversible, so it’s basically two jackets for the price of one!
6. Byredo Sunday Cologne ($250). I am not sure why Byredo called this scent Sunday Cologne because I am pretty damn sure he will want to wear it every day of the week. Buying a scent for someone else other than yourself can be a bit challenging but this one is so versatile and timeless, anyone can easily make it their signature scent. With a patchouli base and mixed notes of incense, lavender, cardamon and bold bergamot, it’s the type of cologne you want to spray on your clothes as a reminder of your guy when he’s not around.
7. RW&Co’s Canvas Knapsack ($70). This versatile backpack from RW&Co is ideal for both weekdays and weekend getaways with tons of room. For those who have a laid back office style, it could even be used as a computer bag. The canvas and vegan leather details on the exterior will be sure to grab some attention but not to be out down by the unique paisley print interior.
8. Leica x “Edition Moncler” Camera ($2,950). The ideal gift for your gadget loving dude or fashionable friend who prefers to capture images with a real camera instead of his iPhone. With a leatherette stripped cladding in the classic Moncler logo colours, 16.5 megapixels , this cam also includes a special edition white leather carrying case.